Here’s how to buy a new home while also selling your current one.
Here are the five critical steps you must take to buy a new home and sell your current home at the same time:
1. Strategy session. We need to get together to talk about your home’s value and what we can sell it for in the current market.
2. Get pre-approved. We need to know our numbers, and a pre-approval is a great tool that will let you know how much you can afford, what your down payment will be, and what you’ll pay on your loan each month.
“We have three distinct strategies to make sure you don’t end up homeless.”
3. Prepping your home for sale. This involves staging, decluttering, and more. We also want to freshen up your curb appeal so that everything looks great from the moment buyers step foot on your property.
4. Getting the home on the market. We have three distinct strategies to make sure you don’t end up temporarily homeless. We can negotiate an extended close, ask for a rent-back agreement, or find a short-term rental that you can stay in until you find your new home.
5. Finding the dream home. That’s when we really get to work.
If you have any questions about buying a home, selling a home, or real estate in general, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.